"Our Lady of Lepanto", Ora Pro Nobis!

"Our Lady of Victory", Ora Pro Nobis!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Swimming the Tiber

Welcome Brothers and Sisters,

I am a convert from the rafts of The Baptist and Methodist churches. At the age of 7, I experienced a short time with death. I drowned in our swimming pool in Miami, Florida and saved by the grace of God. I married the first Catholic girl I met and thank and praise God for using her as the life preserver for my swim and crossing of the Tiber River of the Roman Catholic Church. I am truly amazed how big the ship is, the great bathrooms for cleaning up, and the over abundance of incredible tasting food! I welcome all who come to read my blogs and hope all learn something from the information. Beware to all readers, I bring an abundance of swimming instructions to those who are seeking to cross the Tiber!

No comments:

Post a Comment